Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sayonara, Zetsubou Me!




I was worried for long.
Why?
Well because I normally keep getting these suicidal mood swings which make me plan out schemes in order to carry out the related tasks, but all this while, a month or two to be precise, I was thoroughly contented. No motives, no evil, nothing gloomy, nothing bad as such and certainly nothing good.

Ah, normal bliss was what it was. And that's the very reason why I was so anxious.

I knew I had to take the blow someday. Each casually-normal-good-day brought me closer to my ultimate nightmare.
Yeah, academics it is, yet again.

In a matter of days my results will be out and I, with passive reluctance wait for the ultimate shit. I, sure as hell, can't escape this one!

.
.
.
.
.

Reader: So? What's the point!?

Bejin Hakumei: Umm... zetsuboushita?

9 comments:

  1. zetsuboushita = ????

    also
    same situation here !! inface mere to hazaar result usi din nikal rahe hain........

    ReplyDelete
  2. why xactly did u NEED 2 put up a post dat reminds me dat m gonna b dead by nxt week? T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Photogenic Devil: Zetsuboushita = I am in despair

    @Sanjukta: Apologies, but it's hard to resist the charm of despair!

    @Both: Good luck. Hope you both flunk with me.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid comments....posted twice as they were...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck ewaaa \m/

    ZETSUBOUSHITA! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. my results are out
    i managed a 93 %

    now u in zetsu thingy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anant: Thanks for pointing out the evident but now you look like the baboon! [having said this, maybe not]

    Rey: Thanks!

    Photogenic: Post a blog entry on it, wannabe desperado! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol

    abey english ke marks ke saath fuck aorund kar daala
    hamare gomtinagar to ghus gaya
    badhiya wala is time

    sale lc ki wannabes have done better


    kill me
    i know u want to !!!

    ReplyDelete