Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why so serious?

I seriously need to take some serious actions against my not-so-seriously-serious self.

Seriously, I have come to realise that I can't be seriously serious about even the most serious of issues. Seriousness, could be often related to being seriously focused and/or being seriously ambitious. Seriously, I don't have a fucking clue as to what I am typing but I am shit serious this time. I mean seriously, this is so not the kind of seriousness I wish to seriously see in myself.
I wish I could be serious enough. 'Seriously serious' is what I want to get about art, academics and other serious stuff but man, I can seriously not get serious by the end of the so fucking serious day or rather a damned serious year.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, get me to become seriously serious person soon enough or else I will seriously have to take some serious measures against my so-not-serious self. Help me, Mother, help me get serious, seriously!


*signs*
-Serious enough,
Bejin Serious Hakumei.

2 comments:

  1. this is kind of an anantish post

    i cldnt have said nything worse
    though the undercurrent humour is gud


    lmao

    dont shit ur pants female
    its kewl

    ReplyDelete