Thursday, April 23, 2009

With Ribbons Undone

I had always been this lazy kid who would prefer sleeping her ass off for most part of the active hours. In the evening I'd stay back home sleeping or watching Dexter's Laboratory. Often I'd be dragged out of my bed by hyper active girls who had no interest what so ever in the great Dexter. I'd curse them in my head for ruining my program for the evening. Being a skinny little fuck that I still am I was better than the other fatsos in all the games. However I was amongst the kiddos who'd want to play tough. Yup! I liked being a hero [!?], I'd run around like a cheetah, act like a mediator in random cat fights, get myself skinned and what not. Yeah, a total wannabe was all I was, yet happy.
It sometimes amuses me to see how happy I have been all my life. Maybe, that's because I never cared enough to pay heed to the bad stuff that came my way.
I was never a careful person as a girl. Dressing up well, talking like girlie girls, being cute was something too far fetched for me, for the people I have been with all my life is my brother and his friends.
It pains me to see how I have changed relatively. I now live a rather clean life, get myself waxed in time, get myself a haircut done every 3-4 months. I apply kaajal and tie my hair neatly.

Argh, I disappoint myself to the core!
Whatever happened to the good old days when I'd skip my bath to lazily lie around watching Cartoon Network? The days when I'd run around the house like a maniac to get in the way of my brother and his love, Mathematics. The days when I'd never apply a moisturiser on my fugly face. The days when I never cared for what I was or what I appeared to others.

*sigh*

.. I don't want to grow up Mom, at least not tonight.

15 comments:

  1. lol

    u were'nt good at all games - i remember garima and i taking u and devika jayshree down most times
    and yes u cld'nt run all that fast - u just got blown away..

    about the cartoon network - lol , i used to that too , and hell i still luv dexter

    also , about not tlaking regular baths - i wont pledge that i have been very regular with them atleast not when a long holiday luks me in the eye


    ribbons undone - bras unbuttoned - we are girls ira

    and believe me - it sucks most times ........
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.
    u still are a lazy kid , who prefers and does sleep her ass off most times , instead of doing productive work

    also

    heard the NID incident from arushi , regarding KAJAL - lmao ~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It pains me to see how I have changed relatively. I now live a rather clean life, get myself waxed in time, get myself a haircut done every 3-4 months. I apply kaajal and tie my hair neatly." ..... XD!!!!!!!! .. wiase I also get a hair cut every 3-4 months!
    A guy's life is much easier ......
    mere yahaaan to CN aa hi naheen raha ... naheen to mein dekhta ... someday i'll make a diary or blog or something about all the legendary cartoons .....

    ".. I don't want to grow up Mom, at last not tonight" .....
    **teary eyes**
    **lo un baahon ko,
    thandi chhaon ko,
    hum bhi kar chale alvida **

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moisturiser? *smirks*
    sheesh..u disappointed me,witch ..I thght u were beyond such darn stuff :P


    newe ur bst post til-date ^_____^ kinda cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. your brother likes mathematics too???.....wow!!
    let me guess, he is younger to you???

    What is it with younger brothers and math!!??!
    *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ''I apply kaajal and tie my hair neatly.''

    Excuse me, who the fuck are you, and where's Ira ? oO

    PS: Scooby Doo, Whacky Racers, Courage the Cowardly dog... these shows pwn Dexter's Laboratory anyday :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Photogenic Slut: You wish bitch! I was just afraid of your size, so much so that I surrendered.
    XP
    And what incident? I forgot. Details please!
    :D

    @Siddhant: Emo! :P

    @Sanjukta: Your choice simply sucks!
    ^__^

    @Pixie: LoL, he's doing his Phd. from NY.

    @1890 fuck:
    Scooby Doo: Plain shit.
    Courage: I liked the only episode shown in "What a Cartoon Show"
    Whacky Racers: Cute, never intriguing!

    Ultimately, I think you need life.
    :P

    P.S.- I am Ira, and this is semi-fiction.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. why do i vary between photogenic slut/bitch ??
    decide naaaaaaaaaa

    hello

    if u were afraid , matlab u were a loser
    i see wat u r trying to do here - al smart , and stuff
    wen u were always a loser - and actually a great loser , straight out of the book in every way

    kya bhaiya ka woh frend , who caught u in just a tee , read ur blog or sumthing ???

    lol lol lol

    nid paper- wen u exclaimed in disbelief outside the centre hall - "shit , main bhool gai !! kajal lagana" and then , Arushi who stocks such stuff - help u climb out of ur misery .......lol

    and let me tell u - telling u all about it - just killed the incident

    damn u - perfect loser!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ira...oh well, i didnt know he was older to you, but anyway, WHAT IS IT with brothers and math???. My brother will probably choke if he doesn't solve a calculus problem a day and he is ONLY 14!
    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. @death pixie ....
    " a calculus problem a day and he is ONLY 14!" .... how can someone do just one calculus problem a day? .. everyday? ... @_@ ... that is more wierd than the he is 14 part ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Photogenic Bitch/Slut [or both simultaneously]: You are the BIGGEST LOSER [show yaad hai? :P]

    @Pixie: Whoa, impressive! I love geeks! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol

    i better not lose my boobs then


    cmon - ur always gonna be the biggest loser and wannabe ( u used to be proud of it girl !!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Siddhant....My brother = GEEK a.k.a NERD....
    @Ira...love geeks??, *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are only 16 and abhi se wax karna shuru kar diya?:O!!...such a hairy little bitch you are XP =))!!!!

    ReplyDelete