Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three Golden Wishes

I always fancied the thought of possessing a genie. I always wanted to possess some weird magic that could perhaps, lead to a better life. Often the thought of being asked "what are your three golden wishes" would haunt past my rather sleepy head and I would indulge in contemplating as to what to ask for. Barbie dolls didn't seem too bad an option to be consider as a kid but even then I knew they'd be of no use after some kiddy years of my life.
Having heard the tales of witty morons asking for infinite number of wishes seemed too cool a wish to yearn for but because I detest "copying" ideas, I never really considered it as my grand wish. However, until now I wasn't really sure if I could hold onto this principle if was actually asked for.

Anyway, recently, having gone through rough times on being both academically and personally elled, I gave some thought to this after long. A suicidal cynic that I tend to get as the night befalls, lead me to find the ultimate solution to this fancied thought.

I imagined myself in this stereotypical situation of having found a magical lamp which on rubbing let out smoke only to transform into a magical being called the genie. He'd tell me that he could grant any three of my wishes and I'd yawn like a cool bitch cause I now have three totally cool and origninal wishes to ask for!


My first wish would be to erase me from everyone's memory.

My second wish would be to erase everyone from my memory.

And my ultimate wish would be to grant me moksha!


Now, this is what I call sheer brilliance!

9 comments:

  1. lolz!!!.........good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bewitched mein Genie kya maal thi yaar ... aaahhhr!@@!#

    ReplyDelete
  3. tum pagal hon

    atleast u shld have excepted curt cobain and dostyovesky from the list
    such a waste

    not to mention ----

    bhojpuri and himesh bhai ke gaane


    lol

    chotu
    if i ever were u - i wld definitely ask for sum breasts !!!

    and also who died and induced your writing spree??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pixie: Thanks!
    @1890 loser: The lunatic is in my head.
    @Sid: Random :|
    @Photogenic Bitch: Saansarik moh maaya main mat pado :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol,nyc wishes *smirks*
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. sansarikta main hi sex sa sukoon hain behen

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sanjukta: ^__^

    @Photogenic: Kitni baar kiya hai, aaj bata hi do.
    :|

    ReplyDelete