Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bejin's Top Five (Part 2)

Classroom disasters:


5. When the teacher is over sixty years old.

Teacher: Now who will tell me something about the structure of allylic halides?
Bejin: *hides inside her book*
Teacher: You! The one whose trying to hide there.
Bejin: *nervous smile* *looks around hoping someone would prompt* *gives up* I ..don't know..
Teacher: It's a shame!
Bejin: *in a moment of random revelation* The halogen atom in allylic halides is bonded to an
sp3 hybridised carbon atom.
Teacher: *taken aback for a millionth of a second* Make sure you know the answer without peeping through your notes next time.
Bejin: Damn!




4. When the Teacher wants your home-work register:

Teacher: Have you done your home-work?
Bejin: No.

Teacher: Why so?
Bejin: I am dyslexic.
Teacher: I would've believed you only if I didn't see you at the show of Taare Zameen Par yesterday.
Bejin: Oh.



3. When there are two Art Teachers with their own creative (and gender) differences.

Male Teacher: I don't like how you've used a mustard here. A red would've highlighted the white spot more.
Female Teacher: No, I think it's absolutely fine, Sir. Look how the mustard smudges around the white spot and gives it a surreal touch.
Male Teacher: I get your point but ma'am it looks shabby.
Female Teacher: What do you mean by shabby!? It looks good. More like how the background mixes into the spots of white creating a...
Bejin: Psychedelic!
Female Teacher: Yeah! A psychedelic.. feel.
Male Teacher: It hardly looks psy..
Bejin: Psychedelic!
Male Teacher: Yeah. That.
Bejin: Teachers, we're gonna get it printed again this year.
Female Teacher: Well, that's there. How about a coffee, Sir?
Male Teacher: Sure!
Bejin: WTF!




2. On Teachers' Day

Bejin: Happy Teachers' Day, ma'am. I made you a card.
Teacher: Thank you, Bejin. Never thought you could come up with something so heart warming.
Bejin: Don't blame me. I was forced to!
Teacher: I need to meet your parents now.
Bejin: What did I do now!?



1. When the Physics class is a humdrum affair:

Maria: *yells out* Oh FUCK!
Bejin: HaHa. You fucker! You just said a fuck in the fucking Physics class in front of that fucking Physics lady!


*everyone stares*

Teacher: Both of you, to the Principle's office. Right now.
Bejin: It won't hurt any worse this time..
Both: Aww, fuck!


3 comments:

  1. fuck u bejin
    i luv u

    thnx for writing a blog , that i can read and laugh at ----meant as a compliment

    ReplyDelete
  2. allylic halides are those?? wow ...

    ReplyDelete