Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mic Testing

I am here to formally announce that I am fairly happy and contented for the time being.
The past few days have been a good (apart from random mood swings which keep happening to me) cause I completed a lot of manga(s), anime series, books and movies.

Here's the list of what is done:

Anime Series:
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Baccano

(A fellow anime lover suggested this awesome site called AnimeStash)

Anime Movies:
Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind
Paprika
Spirited Away
My Neighbor Totoro
Perfect Blue
Tokyo Godfathers
Mind Game
Whisper Of The Heart

(AnimeStash is the site for this. Trust me!)

Books:

Watchmen (Graphic novel-revised)
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Graphic novel-revised)
Persepolis (Graphic novel)
Diary (Novel by chuck Palahniuk)
Survivor (Novel by chuck Palahniuk)
The Depressed Person (Short Story by David Foster Wallace)
Love In The Time Of Cholera (Gabriel García Márquez)
Neuromancer (William Gibson)

(From the Fakir dude's collection except for Persepolis, which in turn, I read in Landmark itself)

Movies:
The Bow
Amelie
Takeshis'
Bombay
A Tale Of Two Sisters
Dil Se...
House Of Flying Daggers
Irreversible
My Girl
Peace Hotel
Search For One Eye Jimmy

(Watched all these on T.V. except Irreversible, for obvious reasons)

Manga:
Angel Sanctuary
Appare Jipangu!
As The Death God Dictates
Binbou Shimai Monogatari
Himegimi No Tsukurikata
Living Game
Parallel
DNA2
One Piece
To-LOVE-ru
Alive
Camelot Garden

(OneManga has always been my favorite manga site)

...

Apparently, there's a lot more that I plan to do in the coming few days. Not to forget, I am churning out pages of shitty doodles everyday too.

Let's just say that I am busy out of my joblessness.
XD



PS:
A new list of accomplishments... Coming Soon!
PPS: Perhaps.


3 comments:

  1. ok
    gud for u , not really mu stuff though u are lending me the books

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe
    I read persepolis at a bookstore as well...Crossword...

    I should make something of the sort too...out of joblessness maybe but still I'd know I did something with my life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Photogenic Bitch: We're never meeting, my friend. But, in the name of the effing Lord of Optimism, I say: 'OKAY!'


    @YUME: I liked the movie better. Maybe it was because I saw the movie before I read it.

    And cool, will keep an eye on your blog from hereon.

    ReplyDelete