Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tutorials-I

Here's Bejin Hakumei with her free of cost, oft-repeatedly exclusive and kickass tutorials to help her followers grow.


Lesson 1

How to act cool in 10 simple ways:

1. Freak out at the mention of the word 'music' and talk about the various famous (rock) bands.
2. Tell, you read. A lot.
3. Say "dude, you're paranoid" whenever you can't come back with a witty reply.
4. Use the word 'cinema' instead of movie/film/picture.
5. Admit, you don't give a damn.
6. Make efficient use of the word 'fuck' (in other words, use it
at least twice in a single sentence).
7. Nonchalance!
8. I am not too sure of this one, but experts suggest wearing converse.
9. Slogan T-shirts with Che Guevara's illustration in it, help a lot.
10. Finally, just say you hate pseuds like Bejin Hakumei.


Hope this helped.
If not, I suggest you re-read the word 'free' in the opening lines of this post.

5 comments:

  1. ooooo ---- cool cool

    bitch draw that comic strip rather than coming up with sucky lists -- lists are so my thing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you do a tutorial on how to get a really beautiful girlfriend...someone who is older,an otaku and...likes me...and someone I can whole heartedly love...and would someone I'd never dream of dumping...etc etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) You stole my idea. I already HAVE developed three such lists, and better ones, that I was planning to post as a collection.

    2) This is a disappointment. And it feels VERY strange to say that. You HARDLY disappoint.

    3) Devika is a nerd.

    4) I am the genius.

    5) "Genius", depending on the context, might also mean Guardian Angel. So assuming I am your Guardian Angel, you should listen to the Genius.

    6) The Genius says, "Drop lists, Hakumei babe. Start fucking. *flashes Genius 32* "

    7) Yume-boy is desperate. Tell him I will find the right prostitute for him. Dombivali mein bohot hain.


    PS: Improvise, woman, like you always do.
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Photogenic Devil: Beg some more cause you might just inspire me to work!

    @YUME: Will consider you (hopeless) case.

    @Anant: Please restrain from posting bigger comments than my 'original' post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...ok i'll keep my comment short lest it exceeds the original post

    i will start liberatly using fuck often now..:)

    ReplyDelete